The Retail Cycle Traders Australia (Inc) is the national association for Australia's specialist bicycle retailers.
As a not for profit association all funds go towards helping members; the group is governed by an active, elected volunteer board of directors comprised of specialist bicycle retailers, who understand the issues involved in small business and bicycle retailing.
Your Membership investment supports –
- Active representation within the trade on dealer/supplier relations, encouraging better cooperation at all levels.
- Promotion with media and public to communicate the benefits of buying from specialty bicycle retailers.
- Information to members on today’s retail environment through seminars and publications.
- Industry specific research to give the industry the tools needed for better business decisions.
- Advocacy efforts that work with governments and advocacy organisations to represent the interests of bicycle retailers
The RCTA has represented the bicycle retailers of Australia since 1949. If you are a specialty bicycle shop, an RCTA membership can help your business grow. Information about the RCTA and its benefits can be found on this website. Join other dealers and become a member of the RCTA today!