The RCTA publishes a Customer Charter to which all member shops should follow.
The aim of the Charter is to make the shopping experience a good one for customers and staff alike, and to provide a guide in cases of query.
We will endeavour:
• To assist every customer in the selection of a bicycle or accessories
to suit his or her individual needs and budget.
• To ensure all bicycles are sold fully assembled, safe and roadworthy
and conforming to all legal requirements and Australian Standards.
• To operate a fully equipped workshop, employing skilled mechanics
able top maintain the bicycles sold on the premises.
• To try to ensure that all products sold have a reliable and comprehensive
back up service from supplier or manufacturer
• To keep adequate stocks of spares and accessories to enable customers
to maintain their own bicycles if they wish to do so.
• To listen sympathetically to any customer concerns and endeavour to
resolve them fairly, equitably and speedily.